The following information is helpful for parents to keep in mind:
- Please bring your insurance card if you are a new patient or have a new insurance plan.
- For new patients, please call our office to confirm your insurance so that our office can verify your coverage prior to your visit.
- Our office will gladly file your primary insurance for you, accepting your co-pay and deductible at the time of your visit.
- We only file secondary insurances we are contracted to do so with.
- If you do not have a billing contract with your insurance provider, we will list you as “self pay” and will anticipate full payment at the time of your visit. You can also request a quote of the payment before coming in.
- We have over 50 contracts and the status of providers is always changing, we do not and cannot know with certainty whether a given provider or medicine is approved by your insurance company. You are responsible for knowing whom you can and cannot go to according to the information provided by your insurance company.
Please remember, while we will work with you on getting paid from your insurance company, ultimately, the financial responsibility for medical treatment rests with you-the policy holder.